Sunday, November 7, 2010

McQueen lives on

Now playing: ♫ A Little Nothing - Secret sayings



Alexander McQueen, F/W 2010 looks.


McQueen, Something I cannot afford under my own pocket but it's so nice just to look at them... through the computer moniter. Knowing that I can't effort buy them? What a slap in the face.

Aside from that, I apologize sincerely to all my friends and readers that I have not consistently updated my blog just because I've been bombarded with school and exams coming up it's been a tad crazy. Life as a student. I have been mainly hiding away at school, work and starbucks only to force myself to study in coffee shops. On top of that, I have not been shopping all that much the past two weeks and I am in desperate need of winter clothing. But I am hoping to get back on track and keep you all posted! Enjoy the rest of the weekend lovelies!

3 comments:

VALENTINA ROMANO said...

Thank you Alexander McQueen for your art.

if you want to read more about Alexander McQueen, look at this:

http://leroicoquette.blogspot.com/2010/10/ci-sono-casi-in-cui-il-talento-e-il-piu.html
LE ROI COQUETTE

Jess said...

Killer heels <3

Anonymous said...

LOVE MCQUEEN!!

MARIALAURA

http://www.fashionlivesalwaystwotimes.blogspot.com/